Thursday, March 29, 2007

The who that I have become.



Most people find that I am a very hard person, but I have had, and am still having an extremely hard life. This is not to say that I don't care, as I do. Because I have had such a hard life I hope, and wish that no one ever has to go through the Hells I have walked into, and survived coming out of. I have many scars physical, emotional, psychological, mental, and spiritual which are reminders to never get into that position again, and if I can help another person to avoid going there, I will. I know that I am a spiritual warrior, and as a warrior you get slashed once in a while. This is all apart of the war, and something I have accepted under Oath to my Gods.

I do not believe much in religious tolerance now, because religions are set up to control subjugate, and subvert peoples minds into thinking that their way is the only way to spiritual enlightenment. Because of religions, there have been so many wars, so many casualties, and atrocities committed, all in the name of the political religious egotism, and religious pride state. It sickens me, and makes me angry to see so many people become zealot puppets, who have no real actual idea of what the spiritual masters were talking about. The religious leaders replace spiritual knowledge with ceremonies and hoopla to distract people from the real goal. The goal is self empowerment, and to become like the gods, responsible for their own actions, and not likened to a child who is incapable of dealing with life as an adult can.

If I were a god I would rather meet with another god to have a conversation with, than some groveling little mortal. I might take some pity on them, but I probably wouldn't invite them over for Ambrosia, and Nectar, because they wouldn't be ready for it. The pity I would give them would be reincarnation so that they could learn to grow to a stage of godly acceptable responsibility levels.

PS. I am no loner an advocate for Wicca or any religious faction. I got this new name from pagan news and maybe I will try it

2 comments:

Nim said...

I recently stumbled on your blog and am extremely interested in your discoveries and future path. Thank you for writing about it.

RJ Adams said...

While I find some of what you say interesting, I have to withhold judgment until you site verifiable sources.