Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Change of heart...

Posted by Picasa
I know that I have been absent for a while by not posting as several sites link to my blog, but I was in shock when I learned that my Alexandrian affiliation was false, and I went through a period of disappointment, annoyance, blatant anger, and then resolution of what to do.

I have come to a decision that if I am not a Wick-can, just a Pellar Krafter, then I may as well write a book on the majiks, and histories of were they came from, plus give it freely unlike the writers of wick-uh who are making quick bucks off of the unlearned, and unsuspecting public by rehashing G. Gardeners works. I, during my time away found out a few things about old Gardener that makes him, and the whole Wick-uh movement a farce.

All I can say is the Alexandrian Lineage should never have push me, because I may never have found the information inwhich I did, and I am going to release it in a few months. So hold on to your hats kiddies, because my storm is coming soon.

Silver Wicce the Tempest.

No comments: