Thursday, June 28, 2007

?????

Silver-Witch (aka Stephanie Ashcroft) is a Wiccan Crone Elder, educated in many majickal arts and psychic paths.She performs two skypecasts: "Wiccan, Pagan, Heathen Chat" and "Religious Tolerance".Silver Witch is an advocate of proper Wiccan teachings. You may also read this blog entry and the archives here.

Now this is what is stated on pagan news website and had the editors been watching instead of just leaving their computers on automatic they would have seen that I have stated that I am NO LONGER AN ADVOCATE OF WICCA or any religion. I am however an advocate for proper education even that of witchcraft and I believe that spirituality surpasses religion in leaps and bounds. I still do skypecasts upon occasion called witch-talk but I am not promoting the wiccan or pagan religions because there are too many holes in that bucket (called religion) and I am no longer willing to try and patch those holes up, as it just puts me in a bad frame of mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't get why this site wants you to teach anything. If you are no longer into wicca or any other religion, then perhaps another elder should be doing the teaching.

Anonymous said...

what is the protocol/ i am not a wiccan so why doesn't free speech aply?